Fwd: Dukesbay Productions presents JAVA TACOMA!

AC
Aya Clark
Mon, Sep 26, 2022 6:55 PM

Members of the Seattle/Tacoma media,

My bad!  I have had it called to my attention that I accidentally put the wrong dates in my last email to you.  "Java Tacoma" will run October 14 - 30, 2022.  You do not have to wait until next March to see the show! LOL

So, please accept my amended invitation to Opening Weekend, Oct. 14, 15 or 16 to see Java Tacoma: To Bean or Not to Bean.

Thank you for your understanding....and many thanks to the wonderful folks who pointed out my error!

Aya Hashiguchi Clark
Producer
Dukesbay Productions

 ---------- Original Message ----------
 From: Aya Clark <ayaclark@comcast.net>
 To: "aya@dukesbay.org" <aya@dukesbay.org>
 Date: 09/26/2022 10:28 AM
 Subject: Dukesbay Productions presents JAVA TACOMA!

 Members of the Seattle/Tacoma media,

 Please accept this invitation to the Opening Weekend of Dukesbay Productions' upcoming play, "Java Tacoma: To Bean or Not to Bean," by Aya Hashiguchi. We open the show on Friday, March 14, 2022.  I would be pleased to offer you two complimentary tickets to a performance during our Opening Weekend, on either March 14, 15 or 16.

 Attached is a press release and publicity photos by Jason Ganwich of Ganwich Media.

 Thank you,

 Aya Hashiguchi Clark
 Producer
 Dukesbay Productions
Members of the Seattle/Tacoma media, My bad! I have had it called to my attention that I accidentally put the wrong dates in my last email to you. "Java Tacoma" will run October 14 - 30, 2022. You do not have to wait until next March to see the show! LOL So, please accept my amended invitation to Opening Weekend, Oct. 14, 15 or 16 to see Java Tacoma: To Bean or Not to Bean. Thank you for your understanding....and many thanks to the wonderful folks who pointed out my error! Aya Hashiguchi Clark Producer Dukesbay Productions > ---------- Original Message ---------- > From: Aya Clark <ayaclark@comcast.net> > To: "aya@dukesbay.org" <aya@dukesbay.org> > Date: 09/26/2022 10:28 AM > Subject: Dukesbay Productions presents JAVA TACOMA! > > > Members of the Seattle/Tacoma media, > > Please accept this invitation to the Opening Weekend of Dukesbay Productions' upcoming play, "Java Tacoma: To Bean or Not to Bean," by Aya Hashiguchi. We open the show on Friday, March 14, 2022. I would be pleased to offer you two complimentary tickets to a performance during our Opening Weekend, on either March 14, 15 or 16. > > Attached is a press release and publicity photos by Jason Ganwich of Ganwich Media. > > Thank you, > > Aya Hashiguchi Clark > Producer > Dukesbay Productions > >