Fwd: Greater Gig Harbor Poetry Festival

JS
Jo Simms
Thu, Sep 22, 2022 9:45 PM

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jo Simms simms79jo@gmail.com
Date: Thu, Sep 22, 2022 at 2:42 PM
Subject: Greater Gig Harbor Poetry Festival
To: tacomaart@list.cityoftacoma

Join us for an afternoon in beautiful Gig Harbor for a Poetry Festival with
three leading regional poets.  The Festival includes a dynamic workshop led
by these poets and open mic poetry readings.

In the workshop, we write poetry with others in small groups.  This was
great fun during our Festival last fall!

It will be held in one of the lovely meeting rooms at Ocean5, on Sunday
October 9, from 1 to 5pm.  Refreshments will be served.

The Festival is sponsored by the Gig Harbor Literary Society, and funded by
the City of Gig Harbor Creative Endeavor Grant.  Our flyer is attached.

Admission is free, and seating limited, so reserve your seat today!

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Jo Simms <simms79jo@gmail.com> Date: Thu, Sep 22, 2022 at 2:42 PM Subject: Greater Gig Harbor Poetry Festival To: <tacomaart@list.cityoftacoma> Join us for an afternoon in beautiful Gig Harbor for a Poetry Festival with three leading regional poets. The Festival includes a dynamic workshop led by these poets and open mic poetry readings. In the workshop, we write poetry with others in small groups. This was great fun during our Festival last fall! It will be held in one of the lovely meeting rooms at Ocean5, on Sunday October 9, from 1 to 5pm. Refreshments will be served. The Festival is sponsored by the Gig Harbor Literary Society, and funded by the City of Gig Harbor Creative Endeavor Grant. Our flyer is attached. Admission is free, and seating limited, so reserve your seat today!