inctpc-list@list.cityoftacoma.org

Members of Intergovernmental Network Consortium of Tacoma-Pierce County

View all threads

Pierce County Equipment Refresh - INCTPC PC3560A router replacement scheduled for 01/12/2018 starting at 6AM.

DO
David Oum
Thu, Jan 4, 2018 4:18 PM

Hello All,
The plan to replace our aging multi-layer switch (PC3560A) in the INCTPC ring is back on again. We would like to schedule this work for Friday January 12, 2018 starting at 6AM. The impact of this work should be minimal as there is redundancy built into the ring. Please respond back with any concerns or questions with this schedule. Another email will be sent out several days before the cut-over as a reminder. Thank you for your cooperation.

David Oum
Pierce County IT - Network Team
1102 Broadway St. Suite 101
Tacoma, WA 98402
Desk: (253)798-8508
Cell: (253)753-8062

Hello All, The plan to replace our aging multi-layer switch (PC3560A) in the INCTPC ring is back on again. We would like to schedule this work for Friday January 12, 2018 starting at 6AM. The impact of this work should be minimal as there is redundancy built into the ring. Please respond back with any concerns or questions with this schedule. Another email will be sent out several days before the cut-over as a reminder. Thank you for your cooperation. David Oum Pierce County IT - Network Team 1102 Broadway St. Suite 101 Tacoma, WA 98402 Desk: (253)798-8508 Cell: (253)753-8062
DO
David Oum
Thu, Jan 11, 2018 4:00 PM

This is a reminder that Pierce County will be performing this work scheduled for tomorrow (Friday Jan. 12th) starting at 6AM. Please let us know if you have any questions.