inctpc-list@list.cityoftacoma.org

Members of Intergovernmental Network Consortium of Tacoma-Pierce County

View all threads

Meeting

RO
Reggie Osborne
Fri, Feb 19, 2016 5:48 PM

I wanted to setup a meeting for 9 March to discuss some INCTPC routing efficiency changes that may benefit all parties.

We have two devices on the ring running EIGRP 148 and right now if anyone decides to advertise routes we own there is nothing preventing that from occurring.

I am looking at a 10am meeting on the 7th Floor of the County City Building.....let me know by 26 Feb 2016 if this works for you or not.

Topics.....

  1.   Identifying what organization own what networks

  2.   Routing protocol change???

  3.   Enhancements

Reginald Osborne
Pierce County IT Operations
930 Tacoma Ave. S., Suite 753
Tacoma, WA 98402
Ph: 253-798-8838

I wanted to setup a meeting for 9 March to discuss some INCTPC routing efficiency changes that may benefit all parties. We have two devices on the ring running EIGRP 148 and right now if anyone decides to advertise routes we own there is nothing preventing that from occurring. I am looking at a 10am meeting on the 7th Floor of the County City Building.....let me know by 26 Feb 2016 if this works for you or not. Topics..... 1. Identifying what organization own what networks 2. Routing protocol change??? 3. Enhancements Reginald Osborne Pierce County IT Operations 930 Tacoma Ave. S., Suite 753 Tacoma, WA 98402 Ph: 253-798-8838
AK
Artz, Keith
Mon, Feb 22, 2016 4:29 PM

That works for me.

Keith Artz
Network Engineer
253-798-7249
Keith.Artz@SouthSound911.orgmailto:artzk@lesa.net

That works for me. Keith Artz Network Engineer 253-798-7249 Keith.Artz@SouthSound911.org<mailto:artzk@lesa.net> [cid:image001.jpg@01D16D4B.1ACA10C0] From: inctpc-list [mailto:inctpc-list-bounces@list.cityoftacoma.org] On Behalf Of Reggie Osborne Sent: Friday, February 19, 2016 9:49 AM To: inctpc-list@list.cityoftacoma.org Cc: Tena, Russ; David Oum Subject: [inctpc-list] Meeting I wanted to setup a meeting for 9 March to discuss some INCTPC routing efficiency changes that may benefit all parties. We have two devices on the ring running EIGRP 148 and right now if anyone decides to advertise routes we own there is nothing preventing that from occurring. I am looking at a 10am meeting on the 7th Floor of the County City Building.....let me know by 26 Feb 2016 if this works for you or not. Topics..... 1. Identifying what organization own what networks 2. Routing protocol change??? 3. Enhancements Reginald Osborne Pierce County IT Operations 930 Tacoma Ave. S., Suite 753 Tacoma, WA 98402 Ph: 253-798-8838