inctpc-list@list.cityoftacoma.org

Members of Intergovernmental Network Consortium of Tacoma-Pierce County

View all threads

Upcoming SFP swap at HLD

AW
Adam Wilhoit
Mon, Jan 9, 2017 10:46 PM

Hello Everyone,

I need to swap out the optic that is currently in the HLD INCTPC switch connecting to COT.  It is a ZX optic that was pulled out of the IGN CPE which needs to be sent back.  There would be no anticipated interruption as the ring would just route around the other way during the swap out, which would take less than a minute.

I would like to perform this work on this coming Thursday, the 9th of January, between 7:30 and 7:45 am.  Please let me know if this timing does not work for anyone.

Kind regards,

Adam Wilhoit
Pierce County IT - Network Team
direct: (253)798-8522

Hello Everyone, I need to swap out the optic that is currently in the HLD INCTPC switch connecting to COT. It is a ZX optic that was pulled out of the IGN CPE which needs to be sent back. There would be no anticipated interruption as the ring would just route around the other way during the swap out, which would take less than a minute. I would like to perform this work on this coming Thursday, the 9th of January, between 7:30 and 7:45 am. Please let me know if this timing does not work for anyone. Kind regards, Adam Wilhoit Pierce County IT - Network Team direct: (253)798-8522
AK
Artz, Keith
Tue, Jan 10, 2017 9:37 PM

Adam,

I assume you meant Thursday the 12th.  That time is fine with SS911.

Regards,
Keith Artz
Network Engineer
253-798-7249
Keith.Artz@SouthSound911.orgmailto:artzk@lesa.net

I need to swap out the optic that is currently in the HLD INCTPC switch connecting to COT.  It is a ZX optic that was pulled out of the IGN CPE which needs to be sent back.  There would be no anticipated interruption as the ring would just route around the other way during the swap out, which would take less than a minute.

I would like to perform this work on this coming Thursday, the 9th of January, between 7:30 and 7:45 am.  Please let me know if this timing does not work for anyone.

Kind regards,

Adam Wilhoit
Pierce County IT - Network Team
direct: (253)798-8522

Adam, I assume you meant Thursday the 12th. That time is fine with SS911. Regards, Keith Artz Network Engineer 253-798-7249 Keith.Artz@SouthSound911.org<mailto:artzk@lesa.net> [cid:image001.jpg@01D26B46.AFF111E0] From: inctpc-list [mailto:inctpc-list-bounces@list.cityoftacoma.org] On Behalf Of Adam Wilhoit Sent: Monday, January 09, 2017 2:46 PM To: 'inctpc-list@list.cityoftacoma.org' Subject: [inctpc-list] Upcoming SFP swap at HLD Hello Everyone, I need to swap out the optic that is currently in the HLD INCTPC switch connecting to COT. It is a ZX optic that was pulled out of the IGN CPE which needs to be sent back. There would be no anticipated interruption as the ring would just route around the other way during the swap out, which would take less than a minute. I would like to perform this work on this coming Thursday, the 9th of January, between 7:30 and 7:45 am. Please let me know if this timing does not work for anyone. Kind regards, Adam Wilhoit Pierce County IT - Network Team direct: (253)798-8522
AW
Adam Wilhoit
Wed, Jan 11, 2017 3:49 PM

Hi Keith,

You are correct, sorry for the mistake.  I will plan on performing this work tomorrow (1/12/2017) morning at 7:30am.

Kind regards,

Adam Wilhoit
Pierce County IT - Network Team

I need to swap out the optic that is currently in the HLD INCTPC switch connecting to COT.  It is a ZX optic that was pulled out of the IGN CPE which needs to be sent back.  There would be no anticipated interruption as the ring would just route around the other way during the swap out, which would take less than a minute.

I would like to perform this work on this coming Thursday, the 9th of January, between 7:30 and 7:45 am.  Please let me know if this timing does not work for anyone.

Kind regards,

Adam Wilhoit
Pierce County IT - Network Team
direct: (253)798-8522

Hi Keith, You are correct, sorry for the mistake. I will plan on performing this work tomorrow (1/12/2017) morning at 7:30am. Kind regards, Adam Wilhoit Pierce County IT - Network Team direct: (253)798-8522 From: Artz, Keith [mailto:Keith.Artz@SouthSound911.org] Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 1:37 PM To: Adam Wilhoit <awilhoi@co.pierce.wa.us>; 'inctpc-list@list.cityoftacoma.org' <inctpc-list@list.cityoftacoma.org> Subject: RE: Upcoming SFP swap at HLD Adam, I assume you meant Thursday the 12th. That time is fine with SS911. Regards, Keith Artz Network Engineer 253-798-7249 Keith.Artz@SouthSound911.org<mailto:artzk@lesa.net> [cid:image001.jpg@01D26BDF.2F601230] From: inctpc-list [mailto:inctpc-list-bounces@list.cityoftacoma.org] On Behalf Of Adam Wilhoit Sent: Monday, January 09, 2017 2:46 PM To: 'inctpc-list@list.cityoftacoma.org' Subject: [inctpc-list] Upcoming SFP swap at HLD Hello Everyone, I need to swap out the optic that is currently in the HLD INCTPC switch connecting to COT. It is a ZX optic that was pulled out of the IGN CPE which needs to be sent back. There would be no anticipated interruption as the ring would just route around the other way during the swap out, which would take less than a minute. I would like to perform this work on this coming Thursday, the 9th of January, between 7:30 and 7:45 am. Please let me know if this timing does not work for anyone. Kind regards, Adam Wilhoit Pierce County IT - Network Team direct: (253)798-8522